Social Performance Monitoring Reports
Reports on Chemen Lavi Miyò
- Final Report CLMD
- Targeting Documentation: Steps for Identifying the Ultra Poor for Fonkoze’s Chemen Lavi Miyo Program, Karishma Huda
- Sustaining Graduation: A Review of the CLM Programme in Haiti, Concern Worldwide and Fonkoze (2014)
- BDI Research Brief: “Graduating out of extreme poverty: who succeeds?”, Karishma Huda, Sandeep Kaur, Anasuya Sengupta, Nicolina Lamhauge (2011)
- Overview of Fonkoze’s Chemen Lavi Miyo, Micro-Credit Ratings International Ltd.
- CLM 24-Month Evaluation
- A graduation pathway for Haiti’s poorest: Lessons learnt from Fonkoze
- Widening the Exit Doors: Lessons from Fonkoze, CLM
- Kraze Barye Lamize: Sa nou aprann nan pwogram CLM Fonkoze
Other Technical Reports
- Mid-term evaluation of the performance of the operations of MiCRO in Haiti, DFID (2015) *Note that following the 2012 Hurricane season, Kore W was no longer offered; MiCRO ceased operations in Haiti in 2015.
- Fonkoze Earthquake Recovery Program Final Report (2011)
- Literacy Program Evaluation (2006)